Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an Uncle Mike's Kydex paddle holster today for my 2004 P99 AS, and it fits. They made the holster to fit the SW99 and the P99 and did the retention around the trigger guard. In the end they made a holster that fits the 2004 as well. It is the model 5429-1.

·
Registered
141 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (tabor @ June 08 2005,2:10)]I picked up an Uncle Mike's Kydex paddle holster today for my 2004 P99 AS, and it fits. They made the holster to fit the SW99 and the P99 and did the retention around the trigger guard. In the end they made a holster that fits the 2004 as well. It is the model 5429-1.
hey tabor can you send me a webpages to order this paddle holster 5429-1

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like they have one here. It is a little odd that they do not mention that the holster is for the P99/SW99, but my holster is clearly marked "SZ 29 RH" on the inside of it. You may want to check a local gun shop. I picked mine up locally for $18.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Not sure if it affects the holsters for the P99, but Michael's of Oregon has a recall for their plastic holster for the Glock. Avoid shooting youself in the leg, take a look at this site:

http://cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml05/05175.html

Looks to me like the retention strap could get into the trigger guard while reholstering. The fix is a bigger end. (or get a "real" holster... sorry, couldn't help myself )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts