Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really looked like it was going to happen. We've had at least one YouTube gun reviewer sent a American made model for review. What happened? I even thought I saw some PPK/S for sale a couple of months back, but I only see pre-orders now. Does anyone know what's going on? Have they been struggling to set up production in their new USA manufacturing facility or something?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Walther may not be flooding the market with PPK/S' just yet (no pun intended in deference to the flooding of the Arkansas River near Ft. Smith) but several members of this forum, myself included, have received their new PPK/S', so Walther is getting them out there, slow but sure.

I am pleased with the quality of my pistol and even though I had some comments about the "crisp" edges and "moveable" trigger pin, I don't consider these serious, although the trigger pin could prove a problem as time goes on.

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you trigger pin is till moving around try reversing it. There should be a notch on the pin that a spring goes into that prevents it from coming out without the use of a punch. It seems some of these pins were installed backwards. Just take a punch to drive it out leave the punch in, flip the pin around and reinsert. This should take care of the issue. I've personally done this to 2 guns I've come across that are new Ft. Smith production and it has solved that issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts