·
Premium Member
8,507 Posts
Thanks searcher!

Wish the quality were a tad better but it is a good start for part numbers

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have an Interarms PPK/S; a .380 I bought it in 1995, and carry it often. It is my favorite pistol of the few I own. Like many of you out there in Walther Land, I have used the schematics from Earl's or Numrich to order parts and to learn how to put something back in that I shouldn't have screwed with in the first place. Anyway, I got this schematic for the new PPK/S .22lr Made in Germany; from the folks at the new Walther USA facility in Ft. Smith, AR. It is quite different indeed from the one's we are used to. For example; on my .380 PPK/S, the part called the ejector spring is called"slide stop spring" on the new .22 PPK/S, "grips" are called "butt-plates"...etc. I thought I would share so that those of us who bought the "new" PPK/S .22 pistol would have something to use to help order parts etc. Thanks to searcher451 for getting it posted, my limited technical skills couldn't figure it out.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This schematic appears to be outdated/inaccurate, as it lists the slide as being made of stainless steel. The finished model's slide is made of Zamak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts