Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I saw a recent article that said that a Umarex Picatinny Rail Adapter for pre-2004 P99's was made available by Umarex, Walther's parent company. I did an internet search and came up empty. Does anyone know who sells the Adapter?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hal, thanks for your reply. The clickable link for the website does not work, so I searched the web and found them. They don't show the adapter, so I emailed them to ask if they have or can get it. Thanks again!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow man! Your Right! Sorry about that! I'll try posting it a different way. Kiei Dang computers!

They are good folks, I'm sure he'll get back with you soon... Good luck!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Uncut, I had already ordered one from them. When I saw that you had a comment on this subject, I was sure that you would recommend Earl! Ha!!! Where have you been? It's been a while since I've seen you on the Forum. It's good to see you again!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
well my screen on the laptop broke and so it spent 6 weeks in the shop waiting for a part... then it still wasn't the part that was broke..... meanwhile I went for 2 weeks to Germany....

Now I am debating if I should read 7 pages of Walther P99 posts or not...
.... missed a lot....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
plenty of those in the city.. but not in the lil village I grew up.... 25 minutes (14k) outside of Ulm/Do
we went there a few times but with parents, kids and wife I think I wasn't all too boared......
and to tell you the truth... I rather take a longer break and then be back with full force then just poke in say hi and be gone for 2 more weeks.....

so I can say it is good to be back...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts