Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Walther PDP full size, 4.5" Apple Rose Gold, Aluminum Slide
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a fan of all black handguns, has anyone had any luck finding the new 2-tone grey Walther PDP?
I've tried multiple sources, but no luck. Omaha Outdoors has it listed, not available yet.
I called Walther twice, 1st guy said it will be produced "sometime later this year" . 2nd time, guy told me they were at distributors this past January. Wonder why Walther would advertise them if they are not manufactured yet!
I finally gave up and got a 2-tone rose gold from Omaha Outdoors, costing me more, but very happy with it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, I paid $625.00 out the door for it. I do have a relationship with that shop though. It is the shop that I picked up a Glock 19m FDE Frame that I sold on Glocktalk. They tend to get a lot of kinda rare pieces. Just as a side note as well, the two tone Walther PDP’s have the updated cut for optics. I’ll post a picture of it when I get home.

·
Administrator
2,959 Posts
Yes, I paid $625.00 out the door for it. I do have a relationship with that shop though. It is the shop that I picked up a Glock 19m FDE Frame that I sold on Glocktalk. They tend to get a lot of kinda rare pieces. Just as a side note as well, the two tone Walther PDP’s have the updated cut for optics. I’ll post a picture of it when I get home.
Thanks jdsmit. I don't know for sure but I'm guessing all the new colored frame PDPs have the new optics cut.

Sounds like you did very well all things considered.

Enjoy that new PDP! Let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures. I am huge Walther fan, and shoot them better than any other pistol. I have been forcing myself to shoot Glocks to try and get better with them, but moving back to Walther. In my opinion, there is no comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
Walther PDP full size, 4.5" Apple Rose Gold, Aluminum Slide
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jd
That's a beautiful gun, you were lucky to get it, best of luck, enjoy!
Here are a couple of pictures. I am huge Walther fan, and shoot them better than any other pistol. I have been forcing myself to shoot Glocks to try and get better with them, but moving back to Walther. In my opinion, there is no comparison.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not a fan of all black handguns, has anyone had any luck finding the new 2-tone grey Walther PDP?
I've tried multiple sources, but no luck. Omaha Outdoors has it listed, not available yet.
I called Walther twice, 1st guy said it will be produced "sometime later this year" . 2nd time, guy told me they were at distributors this past January. Wonder why Walther would advertise them if they are not manufactured yet!
I finally gave up and got a 2-tone rose gold from Omaha Outdoors, costing me more, but very happy with it!
I picked up a two tone pdp last week 4" compact. Not sure its a newer Model but got it $550 out the door, Was on sale. Gun shop said it was their tungsten slide color. I haven't seen very many of them, but it's my first one and love the look of it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts