Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my search for sights for my PPS m1, I couldnt find any pictures of the Truglo TFX Pros on the gun. I was able to see a bunch of PPSs with big dots and mepros, but went with these anyways. I liked the mix of fiber optic and tritium, as well as the orange ring front and u-notch rear design. The angled front of the rear slide is also a perk and adds a nice aggressive profile which I found desirable.

Had them mounted, no issues. There is a slight gap from the top of the slide to the rear sight (pic attached), but I do not think it is excessive or a deterrant. There is no gap on the front sight, and it sits inside the notch so does not swivel like others mentioned on either the m2 or p99, etc. The tritium shines in dim or dark, the FO glows in bright light situations. Things are a bit washed out in middle light, but the orange ring allows for easy acquisition.

Check the pics, see if you like it on the gun. I highly recommend these!

CFH

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Those look really nice but that gap on the rear would drive me crazy. It doesn't really look like there is a good way to correct it either? Still, my curiosity is piqued. How much were they if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I paid $110 online. Yeah, there isnt much that can be done about the gap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts