Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Truglo TFX PRO sights for the CCP fit the CCP M2 also?? I don’t really see aftermarket sights for the CCP M2...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes
I just put a set on mine.

Hello georgiajoe, the brand and model is TRUGLO TG231W3W Tritium Pro Handgun Sight - Walther CCP, as far as the windage screw, it is a allen set screw, so you would need to shave down the opposite end that the allen wrench goes into, it is not very much at all that needs to be taken off, so go slow, and check the fit often. So yes, it would be the length. And as far as taking off/on the rear sight, it is always best to push it off to the left, and pull it on from the left. Naturally, you will turn the windage screw, clockwise to remove the rear sight, (to the left) and counter clockwise, to install the sight. (From the left)
I was pleased with my results.

The screw that came with mine wasn't too long so it didn't need a washer. See the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took it to the gunsmith today for trigger work as the trigger is trash for the last 1/4in on the CCP. On the other hand my PPQ is buttery smooth so I’m hoping the CCP cleans up nicely. “The trigger guy” is doing the job as well as sight install. He’s suppose to be able to work magic so I will update after. Fingers crossed bc the gun feels amazing in the hand and has top notch potential as you should expect from a company like Walther I was a little shock how bad the trigger actually is truthfully coming from Walther.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow the trigger is like butter now this guy can work magic!! The sights are so bright at night and in the daytime. I am so surprised how well the trigger is bc it was so so gritty before.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yes
I just put a set on mine

Hello georgiajoe, Fyi, no offense intended, you and i put tritium pro sights on, and he is asking about TFX/TFO, which are tritium with fiber optic tubes. But yes, they both will mount on the CCP. But, if there is any questions, call truglo their customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I changed all the "regularly" used pistols ot Truglo 4- 5 yrs back.
Can't beat Tritium AND fiber in one unit !
My only complaint, . . . . like everything . . . . . it ain't free !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea what he did with it?

Yea he smoothed out all the edges that did not have a radius on the internals. I forget the name but there is a cylinder peice of metal that rotates when u pull the trigger on the internals, he said that was very sharp and showed me a picture of the before and after and you can see the edges are rounded as they were very sharp and pointed

·
Registered
41 Posts
Any idea what he did with it?

Yea he smoothed out all the edges that did not have a radius on the internals. I forget the name but there is a cylinder peice of metal that rotates when u pull the trigger on the internals, he said that was very sharp and showed me a picture of the before and after and you can see the edges are rounded as they were very sharp and pointed
Was it the edges marked by black, red, green, or all of the above?

Wonder if he'd send you the pic's so you could post them?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Wonder if he'd send you the pic's so you could post them?[/QUOTE]

Yes to red and black, and I’m 90% sure green was also rounded out a tad. That’s the piece though 100%. He rounded the edges and polished them also. This made it smoother and not gritty when it spins as you pull the trigger

·
Registered
41 Posts

Wonder if he'd send you the pic's so you could post them?
Yes to red and black, and I’m 90% sure green was also rounded out a tad. That’s the piece though 100%. He rounded the edges and polished them also. This made it smoother and not gritty when it spins as you pull the trigger[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick reply!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts