Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 9mm PPQ M2. With the factory polymer sights (mine has #4 front), it shoots about 2 inches high at 10 yards with 147gr ammo. If I install a set of Trijicon HD’s, I assume the POI will be the same. Does Trijicon offer different front sight heights like Walther does? Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What I find with trjicon HD is the rear notch has a lot of leeway on a sight picture . These were designed as combat /defense sights not target shooting sights . I can easily see the front sight . As far as accuracy that is more up to my ability .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess what I’m trying to decide between are:

1. Getting a taller front sight from Walther, which will correct my POI, but leave me with the less than stellar Walther polymer sights.

2. Getting “better” aftermarket sights which will give me an improved sight picture, but which may leave me with a high POI.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I guess what I’m trying to decide between are:

1. Getting a taller front sight from Walther, which will correct my POI, but leave me with the less than stellar Walther polymer sights.

2. Getting “better” aftermarket sights which will give me an improved sight picture, but which may leave me with a high POI.

Anytime can upgrade to metal sights over plastic, seems like good idea.

As far as POA/POI, that's on you, unless you're trying to change the combat sight picture PPQs are designed for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts