Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trigicon HD Night Sights for sale $99. Returned the PPQ SC today (30 day buy it try it like it program)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Very cool. I picked up a set of Dead Ringer's for my SIG while I had it. I think it was their Snake Eyes model that was a big rear ghost peep ring and a taller front post. Fluorescent or tritium lamps in them. I loved those sights. Put the factory ones back on when I sold it. Sold the sights with it. I can't seem to find them for the P99 anymore. Had originally stumbled across them years ago, but can't again. Lost to the infinite depths of the internet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm curious why you didn't keep the PPQ SC? Not judging, just curious.

I like mine but admit it's a pudgy gun compared to some other stuff now on the market.

I like mine but admit it's a pudgy gun compared to some other stuff now on the market.

I came across a practically new Rami for $450. Couldn’t justify keeping both, considering the thickness . The Walther was great but between the two it was easy decision for me. I considered getting PPS and keeping the sight, but for CC the Kimber Micro 9 won out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts