Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm experiencing a click when my trigger it's the wall.have I never notice it intell now?? Put alil over 500 rounds down
Does any one else get that click in the trigger when you hit the wall

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Had it serviced.came back doing the same thing.they replaced the plunger with a anti friction plunger.talked to them today they dont see or hear anything that I'm talking about.they also said maybe I'm not pulling the safety guard in all the way and its catching.i know I'm pulling it in all the way and it's well oiled

·
Premium Member
13,612 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't know what the safety guard is. There's the center blade in the trigger and the Firing Pin Block. The trigger safety isn't going to be causing this problem. But the FPB???? Will this pistol actually fire a cartridge when its making this click when you reach the wall?

Did you have this pistol serviced at Walther in Fort Smith?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was referring to that safety trigger. Haven't test fired it myself but after replacing the plunger they did test fire it they said shoots fine and yes fort Arizona.im sure it works fine but it's just super annoying and just bought it.guns not older then a few months.just expected it to last alil longer with out anything going wrong

1 - 5 of 5 Posts