Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have been useing my p99 .40 for auto comps for about 2 months now and i decided to get my trigger job done by my local gunsmith in S.C and he got it down to a pull of 2 pounds and it tightened up the pull alot. My groups were right on. After competition I broke it down and it was cracked internally between the slide and the spring wright next to the pin. I was pissed to say the least.The gunsmith said he doesnt know how that could have happened, my thought when putting back together he tapped the pin to tight and it cracked. Any thoughts? He sent it to S.W and said no charge for me my question is to all of you will it only take a 3 week turnaround time like he said, and will they warranty my gun since the trigger pull was changed?

Does any one have any 12 roud mags for sale, So I dont have to drop my clip for 50 round glock competitions?

Fired over 2500 round through her and I must say that this weapon is superb even though this happened to me.

Support our men and woman in Iraq !!!!!

THANKS ,MIKE THE SURFMASTER-

·
Registered
411 Posts
FYI the 12 round .40 P99 mags are definately NOT legal to sell or own usless you are LEO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.