Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First would like to thank all that contribute to this site! I have learned very much...this is not the biggest forum out there, but it sure is one of the best. Very knowledgable people and can't remember one person getting reamed out for asking a stupid question...even my stupid questions! Which brings me to my next stupid question...

Can I do my own "trigger Job"? As much as I would like to be without my gun for a couple weeks and pay someone $65. to do it for me, it would be nice to be able to do at least something to help with the pull. Just got done putting on the lighter striker spring as suggested on this forum so I am not a complete novice, but I do not want to screw it up either. Experts?

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Edit: I'm still to heated to even call him. I'm just going to eat the cost so I don't have to deal with him ever again.
Trying to give Earl the benefit of doubt, I think you should call him...what if he has someone that works for him and you both are getting ripped off? Maybe he polishes and then puts a new finish on it or something. You have obvious proof, I would confront him. It is one thing being overpriced, still another ripping people off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.