Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a trade for my XD9 SC and another member's PPK interarms SS with some holster wear. He says the gun has been flawless for him with only 150 rounds fired, and maybe 1000 by the previous owner. My question are; is this a good deal, are the US made interarms quality firearms, and can the holster wear be buffed out in any reliable way?

Here are the guns. 1st my XD and then the PPK

·
Registered
81 Posts
It depends on what you want to do with it. For self defense/carry I'd keep the XD. To just have a PPK, it's a fair trade.
I agree. Based on price etc its a pretty even trade. For carry, if the XD's been reliable and accurate, its one of the better choices. The PPK will hide better and probably have a slight edge in accuracy, but it holds fewer rounds and has less energy per bullet. I personally carry the PPK and traded a Kahr MK40 to finance it. The PPK fit my hand better and (for me) shoots better rapid-fire, slow-fire, and at every distance I practice from. I have no illusions though, in a tight spot I'm going to need to be on the money to balance out the difference in calibers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts