Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today was the day I finally broke down and did it. Traded the CCP. Mine was a 5xxx, had been back to Walther once, was better but still something was off. Failure to reset, eject and once in awhile it wouldn't load the next round in the chamber. Also more often than not it wouldn't stay open on an empty magazine. Trip to the factory seemingly corrected most of the issues except for not staying open and a trigger any company should have been ashamed of. I knew what I was getting into when I bought it so that's how it goes. I did like the gun but it wasn't worth the aggravation to me anymore. Maybe it was a bad fit for me personally or maybe it was a dud. Either way it wasn't working out. I do hope they get them squared away as I am a big Walther fan.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
The company can't ask for more than a dedicated user who gave it a try, found that it was lacking -- even after a trip in for servicing -- and decided to give up but who still remains a Walther fan.

It's up to Umarex to produce CCP models that function correctly out of the box all of the time, each and every one, just as the P99 does, just as the PPQ does, just as the PPS does. If Umarex can't do that, the company doesn't warrant continued support.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Searcher, you are so right on Umarex & it is a shame that the real Walther didn't build this gun as the design and feel & shooting are superb. For an old person it is just what we need. Mine has been absolutely perfect & has not done one bad thing. It is as easy to carry as a PPK except for the longer grip.

I did wait until just recently to get mine so they have cleaned up their act a lot. Even my trigger is smooth as any good gun I have, maybe better. I love my P99c, but really prefer my CCP to it. I just hope I don't run into any problems with it, but for me it is worth it.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a S&W 9mm EZ then saw the CCP M2 and bought it. Traded the S&W EZ for another gun. Did not need two 9mm. The feel of the CCP was so much better then the S&W.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts