Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave it a good try, and despite that I've always wanted one, I will be trading or selling my 1995 Interarms PPK/S. Nothing wrong with it at all, in fact it's very reliable and accurate. I guess I just got it out of my system. :eek:

I've sold a couple firearms online and they were advertised and sold on forums that were dedicated to that particular piece (Browning High Power and Smith M&P). While I'll certainly list it here, I'll put it out a few other places as well. First question, what other sites would you recommend where Walther's get good attention? Second, I don't have much of a knowledge base to refer to vis-a-vis a fair price for a PPK/S. What can I expect to receive both selling outright or in trade for say a new P99c, which would be regarded as fair to both me and the buyer, or me and the gun shop?

FYI, the gun is 99%; people I've showed it off to thought it was new. It has all the original stuff in the case including the test target, manual and even the original plastic bags!

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
http://www.p38forum.com/index.htm You can join here and sell it in their classifies. Nice folks.

Is it a .380 or .32... blued or stainless? They seem to be going for $500 starters NIB on GA, up to $550 - Interarms. I personally would hold onto it.

Good luck. Photo

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
For a SS Interarms PPK/S....depends on condition.... but IMHO $450 is a good price .....
but like somebody said ... Gunbroker is a good place to start looking, and to see asking prices of some other ones.....
also if you use the "absolute auctions" option on Gunbroker you can see closed auctions and it will give you a better idea for what they are selling for rather than seeing what some are asking for them

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone. I bought the gun to shoot and I shot it but didn't particularly enjoy it. I did contact one of the folks with a WTB posted on another forum (as suggested by Jehzsa), and he literally had a check in the mail within 24 hours - at the price suggested by Uncut and Jehzsa. So again, thanks for your continued help here; it's a forum with members that are a cut above the rest. I continue to enjoy my P99, look forward to a 99c and maybe even a PPS. Someday however I hope to find a German made PPK in mint condition to shoot a little, but to look at a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts