Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stainless TPH .22 rimfire which I bought new in 1989 (serial # T007637) was recently stolen in a home break-in. I want to replace it. Is the TPH still available? Who carries it? If the PPKS came in .22 rimfire I would opt for it over the TPH. Is the PPKS available in rimfire? where would I find one? Thanks for any help you can offer! You have a vey nice site here.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
You can find a Interarms TPH on gunbroker or Auction Arms.....
they may be a bit pricy but you can get them
yes the PPK/S is available in .22lr but mags are expensive and not always easy to find

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I've got two NIB, target, papers, mag... kept in safe in gun rugs. $500 + shipping to your FFL per gun. These were never carry guns, safe queens. I 'll let one go for a forum member only.

Sorry for your troubles.

Photo

How deep are your pockets Oliver? you can have this one in "very good condition for $899" http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976911765.htm?wl=1#

or mine in Ex+ NIB Perfect, #82! for....?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Just a thought...but before buying any more guns you might want to invest in some form of secure storage like a gun safe. We don't want to be arming the criminals if we can avoid it ;)

Dep
I give a big second to that! Get a good solid safe it will be the best money you have ever spent. It won't cost much more than a replacement TPH!

Sorry about the loss!

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Photo
currently I can't buy anything :mad:
I got a PPS on layaway and I also put another P7 on layaway while they are under $700..... but someday I am sure I can make you a offer on this super nice PP Super... or if you want to start taking payments for it we can work on that....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts