Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone notices the prices of TPHs in the past year... holy crap!

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got one for $350 two years ago... now $500 seems like a bargain.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Interesting. Best price I've found so far was $450.00. Perhaps I should have bought that one. But it only had one mag. No box, no papers.

Btw, how accurate are the little darlings?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I would be interested in one but only chambered in .25 ACP

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Just not much of a rimfire guy
from what I see on any other gun..... .22lr's always are in need of something or another... and I rather have a center fire gun....

·
Registered
764 Posts
I see. Fwiw, I'd rather have the .22 lr. Btw, there's an auction for a .25 that just started.

Which led me to think about a Budischowsky/Norton TP-70.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Oliver - good luck on the .25 TPH... last one I saw went for $1,200 - mint - about two years ago. They did not make many. My first was a German Blue, and shot ten o'clock groups. My second was SS and was dead on, good at 25 feet. Sold them both, what a jerk I was. My third is a SS safe queen. All .22lrs. It is by far my favorite ccw throw in the pocket gun.

Check the boards & auctions very frequently Jehzsa. NIB with target, papers and unfired are going to start at $500.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I am not in the market for a TPH at the time....
I was just making a statement, that if I consider a TPH, I would like the .25 over the .22lr

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Joe/Deb
they have to be one of the finest people... I never bought from them, but these guys somehow manage to get their hands on some fine guns.....
these are the same guys that some time ago had that .32 PPK Interarms for auction....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts