Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two stainless TPH's in 22 that do the exact same thing. When I put in a new magazine and the first round is chambered, most times the first shot will just be a click. It will usually go POW on the second request either by pulling the trigger in double action or single action. What's up with these two? I haven't seen anyone post this as a common problem.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First Shot

I'll try both ideas. I've always cleaned my guns after each session, which includes a bore brush. Do I need a brush different than a normal 22 barrel brush to get the chamber cleared out completely?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again MGM Mike. I gave it a thorough scrubbing although I'm skeptical that was the problem. When I field stripped it for cleaning just for fun I dropped a case in the chamber and it drops smartly to the rim of thhe case. Regardless it did function much better than I remembered. The one problem I noticed is the trigger return is a little weak. Where can I get spring sets that would include a trigger return spring?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.