Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All. I'm picking up my very first handgun tomorrow, a brand new P99AS. I've been waiting months and I'm so excited it's gonna be rough to sleep tonight.

Great forum! I've been on many forums of different sorts but I've rarely found such a supportive, informative bunch. I look forward to learning from you guys and, eventually, giving back.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
From a bit further North than you but love the Evanston area

Excellent choice on the P99, did you pick it up offline or somewhere local?

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

My local shop couldn't give me an ETA on an order so I stalked several online sites till they suddenly appeared on Bud's a few days ago. So I pounced. Whereabout North of here?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome. I got 2 more months to pickup my ppq can't wait for it. In the mean time making noise with .32

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Lake County area is home, but away at school.. still in the Ill though and make my way back home as much as possible

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, TommyB & we're practically neighbors, Boogs. I'll start a new thread and report on the AS's first day tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Peeked at your profile-- guy I know is a software engineer in your area, Highland Solutions? He's a gun enthusiast, had to ask :D

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Rashaud :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts