Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range today to test some mags for my Beretta 92S, and took my 1937 PP in 7.62 with me as well.

I forgot how much I liked shooting this old girl. I put 50 rounds of S&B and 50 rounds of GECO, both FMJ through her without a hitch. I was a little shaky at first as it's been a while, and the tiny sights and my old eyes were not playing well together, but once I bore down and used my modern high grip, slide bite be damned, I could put them where they needed to go at 7 yards. In fact I out shot the young gent in the next lane that was shooting an AR-15 at that distance. The things you see at public ranges...

The S&B and GECO displayed identical accuracy and function, but the S&B felt significantly "hotter". The GECO was quite pleasant to shoot and may just be my new range ammo for this pistol.

Thank you Mike for the kick in the behind on this one.

I know you have seen her before, but I have to post a pic of the old beauty queen, she deserves the attention...

·
Super Moderator
7,712 Posts
Blitz', the .32s are sweethearts to shoot, and lightly stressed in the bargain. Enjoy, with no pejoratives included, feline or otherwise. :D

Moon
BTW, my bride thought she was wrong once, but she was mistaken...
M

·
Registered
373 Posts
Blitz', the .32s are sweethearts to shoot, and lightly stressed in the bargain. Enjoy, with no pejoratives included, feline or otherwise. :D

Moon
BTW, my bride thought she was wrong once, but she was mistaken...
M
Moon, you can still get the last word in, as long as it’s Yes dear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.