Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my P99 AS 9mm..............

I have just purchased a SWR Trident9 with a LCD booster, for the life of me, I cannot find a threaded barrel.

I have seen some since I have purchased this P99 about a year ago, but at those times, didnt have the cash to buy it.

I just submitted my paperwork to the BATFE so I guess it will be here in about two months at the latest.

Has anybody sleeved there barrels to accommodate a suppressor?

I have about two months to either find a threaded barrel, either 1/2x28RH or M13.5x1LH.......it doesnt matter, I will buy another LCD to use on either.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
There was a factory threaded barrel on this board for sale about 2 or 3 weeks ago.... and I had posted a link to the one on AR15.com also.
If memory serves me right there was another Jarvis one for sale on another forum too....... place a want to buy ad on the forums and just wait.....
or you could always buy one from Earl :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check the link that aralls posted; it looks like a good deal. Otherwise just order from jarvis. I ordered mine at the end of November and had it in about a month.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
the one from the link above is SPF from what I can tell

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
definitely go with a Jarvis Barrel. The quality is out-standing. You will pay about $250.00 for a jarvis barrel as opposed to $395.00 for a factory barrel. go to www.jarvis-custom.com and check them out. IMHO, you won't be disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts