Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm have my FIRST P99 on hold at a local gunshop. I picked the Titanium for durabilty. But, I read here that the coating falls off?!?? Is this stuff good or not? Should I get a blue one instead?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MeatGrinder @ Oct. 23 2003,7:42)]I have my FIRST P99 on hold at a local gunshop. I picked the Titanium for durabilty. But, I read here that the coating falls off?!?? Is this stuff good or not? Should I get a blue one instead?
I have my FIRST P99 on hold at a local gunshop. I picked the Titanium for durabilty. But, I read here that the coating falls off?!?? Is this stuff good or not? Should I get a blue one instead?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't worry relax this is not HKPRO. It's ok people make mistakes. As for the durability there is no problem. The TI offers excellent resistance to corrosion and rust.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So is the Titanium worth the extra cost -- really?

·
Registered
29 Posts
DOes the Titanium come in QA?

·
Registered
263 Posts
QA comes in OD Green and Black.  Titanium is an option for the DA/SA P99 only.  Looked it up in the Walther America website.

edit; Please read below post for some corrections! Thanks extremist

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]QA comes in OD Green and Black.
Walther America's website is in error and I've not been able to get them to fix it. There are NO QAs available with OD GREEN Frame (except for the ones that were especially made by Earl's for Devon).

There is no Walther stock number for that item.

James

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't seen a Ti so couldn't say though my (admittely) first response was "Well, A-10 pilot sits in a bathtube made of the stuff so I figure what works for them aught to be enough for us."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts