Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to the forum I didn't know if starting a new question was best or dropping in a question on an existing PPQ 22lr thread. I opted for the new question. Being a very happy owner of a PPQ M1 9mm I'll soon be putting in a order for a PPQ M2 22lr. I plan to get the 5" version because I hope it will have the best accuracy. I will be using it with a suppressor and I'm looking for some advice on the best adapter. I understand that the PPQ uses the same adapter as the P22 but would appreciate confirmation, and any recommendations on which brand of adapter is preferred. I used to own a P22 and used a Gemtech adapter but has some alignment problems -- but I could not necessarily attribute it to the gun, adapter, or suppressor. I definitely don't want a re-run of those problems. So, any advice would be appreciated: Can I expect the 5" PPQ M2 22lr to be any more accurate than the 4" barrel (or just have the potential to be shot more accurately due to the longer sight radius?), and what's the best adapter to ensure proper alignment with a suppressor (SilencerCo Spectre II and Tactical Solutions Cascade TI)? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
PPQ M2 22LR 5" barrel adapter

I have a PPQ M2 22LR with the 5" barrel and was wondering if you were able to identify a good adapter and suppressor for this pistol?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, the p22 adapter will definitely fit the ppq m2 5" 22lr, however there is a good 1/8 gap between the flange and the slide. Works fine with a muzzle break or supressor, but looks flimsy. I've ordered a different adapter from Ebay, will see how it looks on the ppq. Considered rubber washers between the flange and slide, as long as there's no pressure on the adapter from the slide. Would look better to me,,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use the adapter made by Hughes Precision on my 4" PPQ .22lr.. You can order from their website or from eBay. Either way is $19.95 with free shipping which is substantially less than ordering from Walther. Somewhere between 500 and 1,000 troublefree rounds with it and my Octane 9 so far. (Trying to wait patiently for the Mask to get out of jail.)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
PPQ.....PPK/ S. ......P22....ALL HAVE the same thread pitch......
I know the thread is old but it might help another person...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts