Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Annie, we're all excited about having our own Walther only board, but the energy and 'buzz' here will depend on how much enthusiasm the members have for it.  It's all up to us guyz.

Hoping this will be a great success and resource for us all!

Regards,
RK

·
Registered
11 Posts
yahooo! A walther forum, with a specific p99 forum inside. I love it. If you guys need anything just ask. I am a networking consultant with a degree in computer programming, as well as a lot of website design experience. I do want to know who finally got this going though.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Spooky, the community here knows me as 'Rovert' on TFL.

This board is really the result of encouragement by a group of folks from TFL and PCT. Given my background in S&M (uh... that's Sales and Marketing...) a fair amount of which has been in the Information Technology sector, it was a natural fit for me to pick up the ball.

Please spread the word, and be sure to make whatever suggestions you feel will make WF an interesting place to be!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would like to thank you for this site personally, but will settle for a forum thank you.

·
Registered
411 Posts
hey all,
NM_P99
aka:
NMGlocker has arrived.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Permission to come aboard sir...(salute).hdhntr reporting 4 duty.....owner of a P99 .40 O/D green and black...among other guns.Will help in anyway to keep this forum going...I am a 3 star member at a Glock forum in wwwareguns.com (visit there too)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Welcome aboard NM_P99 and hdhntr-2000

Glad you could join us.

Regards,
James

·
Registered
555 Posts
Permission joyfully granted. Someone pipe him aboard, will 'ya?

Hey, spread the word we're out here! We need all the supporters we can get!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I came over because somebody posted a link on AR15.com (When I'm not spreading the Gospel of Smith & Walther, i'm building Rock Rivers AR's from the ground up.) This sight is totaly cool and I hope it catches on to the point that group purchase pressure could be applied, to get us the wide array of aftermarket add-ons that the Smith & Walther Platform so richly deserves.

You here that Walther and Smith & Wesson, we're waiting for the Smith & Wesson SW02/.45 8-shot

·
Registered
555 Posts
FAL, not to put too fine a point on it, but if you check the parent domain, particularly this page: Gotham Marketing Group CNC you'll see a 'big picture' opportunity.  If we don't get the cooperation from Walther that we need... we can always do an end run on them.

Field Of Dreams Marketing and Engineering: Build it, and they will come...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts