Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i was thinking of selling my p99c in 40 qa, with night sights anyone got any ideas of what its worth ??

·
Registered
71 Posts
me,me,me,me

you need to sell it to me..Ill give you 150 bucks for it.. thats all its worth...Nobody else will buy it....

:) :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
seriously

I bought my p99 qa titanium slide in 40 cal almost 6 mos. ago paid 549 for it. NEW..so even tho its a c model, and with the nightsights and all, its hard to say without looking at a pic and knowing how many rounds thro it or what year it was made..maybe some more info?:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well concerdring i bought hte gun 4 months ago for 650 and spent another 80 bucks for the night sights, ill keep it for that price........

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think it was made in 05 or 06 got about 300 to 500 rounds through it the gun is almost perfect exept for the fact that it has a cupple of brass marks on the ejection port from the spent shells, got all the paper work original case and everything that came with it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you search the post for my name ( Dodgefate) ther is a cupple pics in there under the laserlyte thread

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you truly have 600 rounds throught it, i find it hard to believe you would want to sell it. None the less, that firearm is worth what you paid for it. Its hard to get money for the upgrades but if you paid "x" for a p99 then thats what you should expect to sell it for +or- shipping.depends what part of the country you are in as well. I live in Florida...seems a little high for a p99 here. BUT, you have "extras" that sweeten the deal.! Don't sell yourself short, A
P99 is one firearm thats truly one of the best made!.:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Take a rifle bore brush, (brass type) some solvent and scrub those case marks right off. clean, dry and lube the thing and It will look brand new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts