Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling my P99 AS. I just shoot my 1911 better, and so am not taking the P99 to the range much anymore. It's 9mm, AF date code. Had maybe 500 rounds through it. In immaculate condition. What do you guys think I can get for it?

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Now U are just taunting me. I have been debating back and forth about buying a P99 or not. I've wanted one for a while, but then decided that I might just be satisfied w/ my SW99.

Can U e-mail me some pics to: [email protected] -- I live in College Station.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I think I will pass afterall. If U had a green one, I might be further tempted.

While my SW99 is my fav, and I originally wanted a Walther P99 for a car gun, my new HK USP has taken over that place. So now, if I buy what is essentially a duplicate gun, I don't think I would use it at the range very often. I've done this before (had 2 of the same guns).

Had I not gotten the HK 2 weeks ago, I probably would have gotten it.

I've thought about it a lot this afternoon because I was on a quest to get one since Oct (although, really an OD green one). But, things changed slightly a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck w/ the sale. Post it on The High Road, Glocktalk and AR15.com (3 other gun sites). U should not have any problems...

·
Registered
86 Posts
You will sell it, the AS is what people are looking for.

Rockets Out...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Just because you are not taking it to the range very much now doesn't mean you won't change later...I think if you sell you may wish you had not. An old timer once told me concerning firearms was..."is it taking up too much space in the house and do you have to feed it every day?" If not then let it alone it's not hurting anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts