Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about my PPK/S
Iam thinking about selling my PPK/S It is a boreing pistol. It goes Bang every timeI pull the trigger. Never has a jam of any type. Feeds any ammo in 380 that Ive bought for it. And has not even 1 time since I have owned it bit me. Dam what a bore. I think I might get a S&W PPK/S maybe it will at least jam.
Only other choice I have is a KelTec and Im not really that far gone yet

Heres a thought NAA company has a 32NAA round. Its a 380case necked down to a 32bullet. CorBon makes the ammo. 60grHP at 1200fps and 192ftlbs from a 2.5" barrel

I know some barrels were made for the Russian pistols and that a few barrels were made for Kel Tec . From a PPK/S size pistol this round is in 9mm numbers for FPS and good engery.
I know this can be done. Because was already been done to a 380 KELTEC.
Buy a 380 barrel and a 32 barrel Have a machine shop open 380 barrell up as much as possible but don't touch the chamber.Cut 32 off at end of chamber. then turn barrel down only as much as needed to press fit inside of 380 barrell. this way all 380 still mates up and barrel should be strong enough. If you try to enlarge 32 chamber to 380 might be trouble also would require other parts like slide.
Just thinking as I don't Bake my Pistols in oven and Iam bored

All this because I went out and fired last box of Russian Brown Bear. This ammo has no recoil and I hit water jug 4 times before a HP appeared to open (Jug moved) other wise just leaking water. Not on my best buy list fot shooting or SD.

___

·
Registered
178 Posts
Your Crazy Man!!
Keep that PPK..
I hear you on stopping power though, But I tore the range up with my PPK/S over the weekend & had a couple come up so his wife could see the tiny pistol that works.. There Hooked from watchin Me..Sweet!!
Buy an HK4 and modify the 32 barrel & put a new buffer in it.
Usually it takes a magnum round in either 357 or 44 to blow up a milk jug filled with water, A 9mm or 38 just pokes holes in it too..
And Micheal I used to own a Grendel P-10 in .380 the grandfather to the Kel-Tecs..
And Don't be afraid of baking your Pistols Just make sure to use your own pan & not your wifes cookie sheet.. Don't forget the Militec-1!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stand and blast a milk jug full of water and cap on  with a 90gr Corbon HP. But don't be to close or you will get WET. I'm not talking a split down the side I mean wasted as good or in some cases better than my 45's Now I know doesn't really mean a dam thing according to the experts  But somehow I have more faith in a round that destroyes that jug. Than one the just leaks water out.
Ive tried bakeing my pistol but all the cookie dough was hard to get off. How many should you put on a Pizza.  1 large with everything but Glocks double the PPK's  

·
Registered
33 Posts
I assume that this is a joke-post. "Boring because it doesn't even jam" ? Hmmmm... try this:

5 to 10 shots, and Problem solved!

Oh, and since I switched to WWB, S&B and Speer Gold-dots my S&W hasn't jammed once.

The NAA Guardian is an awful gun, so again, I think you must be kidding. Inadequate TWO-fingered grip, combined with overpowerful ammunition makes for a really painful experience. While many handguns are more powerful, lighter, and modern than the PP/PPK/s guns, few are as accurate or sexy. I've only owned mine for a couple of months, but I'll never get rid of it now. Even better, two friends of my wife heard about this purchase, saw it, and are getting their own PPK/s's (everyone flocks to this religion).

Your barrel swap idea sounds equally insane too. Even underpowered 9mm loads will destroy a blowback-operated pistol in no time. The eventual Kb will likely destroy your magazine, your hand, or both.

...and uhh... Russian Brown Bear ? I think you'd better change crack dealers, cuz yours is cutting it with retarded pixie straws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts