Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone one.
I am currently in the market for an appendix carry inner waist band holster for my new PPQ m2 Navy (threaded barrel).

I would really love to find a holster that is a sidecar style (doesnt have to be) and supports a weapon light( the support of a light is a must)as well. I browsed the recommendations from Walther themselves and most don't support the weapon light.

Can y'all help point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Tier 1 would have the holster you're looking for, the one thing I don't like is the sidecar rides too high and with a full size magazine it makes it hard to bend.

The + for them is they have a 15 day delivery.

IMO the G-Code Incog is a better holster but their light bearing holster options are lacking.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
739 Posts
This one doesn't have the sidecar but is made for light bearing.

After looking at the Philster again it's a universal fit which probably doesn't fit well.

This one is listed for a PPQ M2, I'm not sure if it will fit the M1 but they have many options for various lights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone one.
I am currently in the market for an appendix carry inner waist band holster for my new PPQ m2 Navy (threaded barrel).

I would really love to find a holster that is a sidecar style (doesnt have to be) and supports a weapon light( the support of a light is a must)as well. I browsed the recommendations from Walther themselves and most don't support the weapon light.

Can y'all help point me in the right direction?
Try MIE

·
Registered
739 Posts
I just picked up this holster for a PPQ with a light. Mine was for an inforce APLc but they have options for most lights.

The quality is top notch and turn around was about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Floodlight is top notch. I use it with my PPQ and other pistols that have an x300U. Unfortunately not with my dot guns, since most of them have vampire lights on them (which have a slightly different bezel).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.