Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey what grips do you have on your gun there?
Talon Grips for a Glock 19; minorly cut down for the P99. More so for the PPS. I like 'em because they grip better than the polymer and don't change the ergos of the gun (which in my book are pretty perfect for both). I may have added them preemptively to the PPS as it can't be shot/carried until my next paycheck, so I may switch to the ever popular Limbsaver in the future, who knows.

EDIT: I guess it should be noted that the glue used to keep 'em on is pretty vulnerable to the elements and cleaning solutions. The grip on my P99 is held on partially with small dabs of Loctite around some of its edges. That should make removing it somewhat of a hassle, but I haven't needed or wanted to remove it yet.

BA...great price!
Thanks! I spent a LOT of time shopping around and landed on Jet Guns, which was slightly cheaper than Bud's Gun Shop that day or however it works. Shipped fast, no hassle, BB date code. A lot of the things mentioned in the PPS Observations like a too-rough trigger and overly-tight mag springs don't seem to apply to this pistol for whatever reason, which is nice.

Again I haven't shot it yet, I'll probably get around to making a detailed thread when I do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Man Erich I love the look of the Blue PPS.

Wander what one of those would look like with the treated stainless slide!

Nice Pic

·
Registered
135 Posts
+1 on the blue....way cool!

I wish gun manufacturers would continue making cool colored after the initial release.

HK did the same thing. Its like a promo thing, but I really love the way the blue and OD look.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Recently treated with NP3+ by Robar:

I love the function and look of NP3! Just waiting for some rust or serious wear for a reason....Right now, I have yet (*knocks on wood*) to have a malfunction and I clean the PPS after each outing so self lubricating is less of a need and more of a want. Looks good :cool:.

21 - 40 of 259 Posts