Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if we could perhaps have the privilege of editing our own posts?

This is the only forum I have ever been on where you can't edit your posts. I never knew how much I appreciated this feature until I came here and was no longer allowed to do so. I'm sure there are other members who feel the same way.

What do you say admins? :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
As a newb here myself, the double up of posting is one reason the admins might think of changing that much of the policy .. 10 bucks IS over 2 gallons of gas after all. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
I say that it's a great way to get the folks who enjoy this site to contribute to its continuity. :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
I was wondering if we could perhaps have the privilege of editing our own posts?

This is the only forum I have ever been on where you can't edit your posts. I never knew how much I appreciated this feature until I came here and was no longer allowed to do so. I'm sure there are other members who feel the same way.

What do you say admins? :D
I dont agree that people should have to choose to contribute to the forum financially out of the frustration of a mis-spelled post or forgetting to add a sentence. This only adds to the overall aggrevation for multiple un needed posts.

I think people should contribute if they want and can afford to to help the forum. We should not be selling common post features.

I can understand more message capacity. I can understand the space need to host pictures etc.

But editing you post....... really? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Keep in mind the member perk of the P99 armorers manual and the raffle. It is a added bonus.... (the manual is in the member section)
want to know how to detail clean your P99... well I think it is worth $10
also something that works wonders (I still do it even I can edit my post) is to 'preview' your post before hitting the 'submit' button.... give it a try

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
oh and to just rack up one extra post here :D

once you know how to detail clean your P99.... well it will work the same way on the PPS (slide only)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts