Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I ordered one and was suppose to get it Saturday according to the USPS tracking report but they are slower than they thought and it didn't get put in my mail box last Saturday (yesterday April 9th 2016). So hopefully I'll see it in the mail box on Monday. I can't wait to see what it looks like and how it works.

·
Registered
248 Posts
OK I received my new Alien Gear Cloak MOD OWB holster today on my front door step. I was happy to see the belt arrived with the holster in one package. The belt fit perfectly and the holster was exactly what I think I want. It came with the paddle attachment already on the holster.

I may put my shell for my Walthers PPQ M2 on this holster and see how a heavier pistol works. Right now I'm using the Ruger LC9S Pro shell on it as that is how I ordered it. But I have a Walters PPQ M2 Shell that came with my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 Holster and I can use that one on this new holster or swap them out.

I like the way I can holster the gun when I'm wearing the holster on my hip. The regular Alien Gear Leather/hybrid OWB holster that I ordered together with my Cloak Tuck 2.0 Holster may have to take a back seat to this new MOD OWB holster.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Loving my Cloak Mod holster... So versatile...

I had been using as a range holster for my PPQ and PPS, but I bought a 1911 on Tuesday and needed a holster... Ordered a 1911 shell Tuesday night and it arrived today (3 days later)...

One holster, two attachment options and three different guns (full size, carry and subcompact)... I can now even mount it into my car or desk if I want... Simply spectacular...

Thanks so much

Reactions: AlienGearHolsters

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have both IWB and OWB holsters from Alien Gear. I have to say for conceal carry the cloak tuck 3.0 is my favorite holster and like most of you guys out there we have a safe full of holsters we have tried trying to find "the one". The last holster I bought for my Glock 19 was the cloak mod OWB for the range and it feels good in all configurations. Have you guys check out the new shells that are injected molded? They make it for the glock 19 and I think the M&P. These are nice looking. No one is making one of these in there garage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bet if you contact customer service through their online chat I bet you could convince them you are not happy with your first holster and they would swap it out for you an no charge. They have bent over bent over backwards for me asked anything I have asked. Just do not be a fraud to ask them to make you a happy customer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts