Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(P99 SERIES and PPQ) I have a set of the TFX PRO series truglo i am taking off today-i have the front and back-These are the ones for the P99 and PPQ M2 Navy I believe.. the set I will sell for 100.00 plus $12.00 for 112.00 shipped ground UPS..The sights are 6 months old.They have the orange ring and are very bright as you know the TFX series has the Bells and whistles and it works.The U notch will put you on target fast and i seriously just shot a 15 shot rapid fire group at 10 yards with about a 4 inch spreed.REASON I am selling them is I love truglo sights these are U notch and My eyes do not fix on the square post and the U notch -so the front sight wants to move side to side until it thinks its right..NO CAN DO so it must go..My loss your gain- SIGHTS have been fitted and it was work to put them on a P99 but I assure you they will go right into yours with just a little help.SET SCREW etc and wrench and locktite $$60.00 shipped && If you can find them this is a deal.cash or paypal " I appreciate the comment ---I did not realize the price has dropped so much and they are used no matter how you look at it "RIGHT ?" I always try to give people a good deal

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
For $60, I'll take them for sure. My 99c needs something with a lower profile than the Trij HDs.
PM me for your PayPal info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts