Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I may become iterested in selling my Walther P99 QSA. I bought it second hand it has probably had about 200 rounds through that I know of. Is there a market for this gun and or any interest?

Mike Thomas

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
hehehhe yesssss for sure

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Ohh did I say yes.....depending on the price.....
please PM me your email or send me a PM

thanks.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know what kind of price tag to put on it. I dont have to get rid of the gun but would like to get an AR-15. What would be a fair asking price for this weapon? If someone knows a ball park that these go for you can PM and I can decide price from there.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I don't think you will be able to put a pricetag on it.......as limited these were it's a collectors item... and it will either go to a collector for a fair price who will love and adore it for the rest of it's live, or it will go to a collector for a price that only some collectors can afford but they will equally adore it...
A fair price to me is what a seller and buyer agree on without both feeling ripped off.... but that is just me......:D
like I told you in the email.... you could make a good dollar or two on this and I am sure if you decide to put it on gunbroker you can make twice as much as you think you might get right now....thought it might not happen within a week but it will happen.....
I am not sure what else to say since this all might just drive the price to where I can't afford it... but I want to be honest about the Value too

·
Registered
536 Posts
Here's my best advice... I've never spoken with Earl, but I'd give him a call. Ask him what he would buy it for (from you), and what he would sell it for (with retail markup).

A good price will be somewhere around the two.

thorn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I greatly appreciate it. I would rather it go to someone who is going to enjoy the gun rather than use it as a pawn to make a ton of money from it.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Thorn
I was just on the phone with Earl in regards to a PP Super that is currently on Gunbroker (said to be rechambered .380 which is most likely not right)
and I asked him about the QSA value.....
Earl put his salesprice of a NIB QSA @ $1000 and refused to give value of a used one....we also talked about production #'s and his are higher then the 7 mentioned on the P99FAQ page....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Based on Earl's NIB box price, I suppose if it were mine then I'd put a price of $700-900 on it.

I'm not in the market, btw... i've spent all my gun/fun money on a new P99 and range visits, and my next P99 (if i buy another) would be a older framestyle AS.

thorn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am reopening this thread becasue I never sold the gun. I will entertain offers for the gun via PM.

·
Registered
258 Posts
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense intended, but if you happened to see my deleted post from yesterday, this is just utterly hilarious!

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
I'd also suggest, seeing as how this thread is older than Lassie, that you start again and list the gun under a new post with a firm price. That way, you'll be in compliance with the rules of the board and also just might awaken some interest in a current buyer for your firearm.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
I thought it was obvious that I was not price fishing, but trying to make a point. Apparently I failed in that regard.
Not at all, juno. Your point was well-made and just fine. The suggestion to the OP was just to clarify the situation -- and, of course, to help with a clean post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts