Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I noticed that too!
Maybe the people who produce tv and movies think of it as a "bad guy" gun. I mean, there aren't that many "good guys" that carry it besides Bond and the woman from Underworld (sorry I can't think of her name now) are there?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I didn't notice the P99 in "The Transporter2" till the very end when they were fighting in the airplane........but what a good movie that was.....

Also I saw a P99 in "sin city"... no comment on the movie itself

And I am thinking of one more.... the title slipped my mind though....

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Yep, I saw it too. I know that the Walther passes the drop test with flying colors but I wonder how it does during the "Nuke" test?:rolleyes:

I know it is only TV but a few things in last night's episode really bugged me. Notice the juxtaposition between two leaders, one the president the other the terrorist. One waffles and caves in the other does not. Or the family that is all too compliant with the young terrorist and the father does his bidding?I would think that the hijackings of 9/11 it would have taught us something but I am afraid that for many today those fictitious scenarios would be more a matter of fact.

Let each man be his own Jack Bauer! Besides he doesn?t need a pistol, he has teeth!

Off of my soup box?it was good television none the less.
:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts