1 x for Pilotsteve
2 x for Balogh
=================

sorry Boys not enough @ this time

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
we have 8 Need 12 more :eek:
König Tanfoglio, sollten sie schaffen einen ort, wo die leute mail zahlungen mit informationen über die kosten-und die versandkosten.

(King Tanfoglio, you should post information where people can send their payment and the shipping cost).

Mein König, thank you for considering me for the great honor or receiving a copy of your photo-book. I would treasure it as one of my greatest possessions and would post detailed reviews for the world to read.

I believe international payments can be made through Paypal. Unfortunately, United States Postal Service international money orders are not cashable in Deutschland. Perhaps Der König will accept diamonds or rubies as payment?

Let's get going here folks! For the cost of a PPK magazine you can have something truly special!

-Pilotsteve

*EDIT* Obviously, the book should have second and third volumes. The second should have the PP, PPK and P.38 story, and the third everything from the P5 onward.

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
who is interested please send me an E-Mail

Forum Name and address

so i can check the freight charges

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Here the freight cost from Germany to USA max 2 KG
by the German post office are

17 Euro = ca. 23US $

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
What about shipping all volumes to one US address then that person sending them within the US via Book Rate?

Or, is Markevanthomas reading this? Could Tanfo's books join a shipment of other Walther goodies from Der Vaterland to Arkansas to help cut the shipping costs? Just askin'.....

·
WALTHER KING
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What about shipping all volumes to one US address then that person sending them within the US via Book Rate?

Or, is Markevanthomas reading this? Could Tanfo's books join a shipment of other Walther goodies from Der Vaterland to Arkansas to help cut the shipping costs? Just askin'.....
good idea !

·
Registered
87 Posts
As with the shipping, maybe we could send payments to one person in the states and that person could make a single PayPal payment ? Start the presses !

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Pulling this thread back to the surface. This that would be a fantastic book for Walther collectors to have in their library, I know there's been a changing of the guards at Walther Arms, perhaps we can get them to look again at offering this book or assisting those of us who are willing to pay the freight to buy it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts