Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of purchasing this firearm and was wondering if someone can recommend replacement sights that I can use with a Silencerco Octane 9 can. I visited one sight vendor that allowed you to pick front sights of various heights, but without the firearm and suppressor attached it is difficult to pick. Anyone with a similar setup that can enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for same thing

I have a Q4 Tac and want to get a front suppressor sight as well. NOTE: I am not placing a suppressor on it. Just want to be able to see front site through my Trijicon RMR red dot.

Any suggestions on height? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for the same, but Im using a Vortex Venom.

Last time @ the range, the battery was dead (had checked it the day before @ home but the extra coil spring had shifted in the case and must have pressed the on button).

·
Registered
14 Posts
No answers?

I would like some advice on this as well. Surprised no one has answered. Anybody have advice on a front sight height for co-witnessing through a Trijicon RMR or a Vortex Venom?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Your best bet in all cases is going to be Dawson. They may be able to tell you want height you need, or you may need to buy, try, and return if necessary. I can say I've returned sights to Dawson for different sizes and it's painless, they have excellent customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts