Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RCK: I signed up some time ago to become a supporting member and assume the funds were received by ya'll but when I post I do not see "Supporting Member" behind my name as I do with others on the forum here...is this due to just a backlog of houskeeping or am I missing something...? thanks in advance...GW

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
How did you make the payment ???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With my Visa card via PayPal...is PayPal the problem...I refuse to use them except to this contribution, as they are worthless...looks like my assessment is correct once again...if you have to ask....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I ask so I may be able to look at it or forward your question to RCK....
Keep in mind that this is not my board and not my paypal account this pyament is going to... so don't be so quick to judge paypal as RCK only has access to his paypal...... also others including myself have used paypal to make this donation just fine....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at my name and underneath you will see Junior Member...not...
Supporting Member as it shows with Deputy...and no editing tools...
as far as I am concerned there is nothing different but the contribution.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I sent RCK a message .....
thanks for your patience

·
Registered
555 Posts
How did you attempt to make the payment? If you didn't use the mechanism that's located in your control panel, that might explain why it didn't register. PM me with your full name and I'll research.

·
Registered
555 Posts
George, I have no idea why this didn't work. All the others were automated, but I changed your account manually. Thanks for your support!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts