Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the range the other day and a friend showed up. He had in tow with him a new guy, who was abouit 55 years old and wanted to buy his first pistol. Mr new guy said he was not interested in shooting as a hobby just wanted a gun. So I let him shoot my custom 1911 and my Glock. Unfortunately I did not have my P 99 with me. I recommended he the P 99 since he was new to pistols and I thought he would be a relatively safe pistol for him. However, I could find anyone selling the P 99. So I recommended a revolver.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I went to the range the other day and a friend showed up. He had in tow with him a new guy, who was abouit 55 years old and wanted to buy his first pistol. Mr new guy said he was not interested in shooting as a hobby just wanted a gun. So I let him shoot my custom 1911 and my Glock. Unfortunately I did not have my P 99 with me. I recommended he the P 99 since he was new to pistols and I thought he would be a relatively safe pistol for him. However, I could find anyone selling the P 99. So I recommended a revolver.
that last sentence should be I could not find anyone selling the P 99. My bad. I looked all over for it. Buds, grab a gun, my lgs etc with no luck..

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
What do you think the guy ended up getting? Of course in this market it may be he had to take whatever was still available.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you think the guy ended up getting? Of course in this market it may be he had to take whatever was still available.
I don't know. My friend tried to help him but grew frustrated with him. He was obviously a liberal with the heebie jeepies about protests. My friend dumped him.
You are correct the local lgs has been selling guns like crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts