Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow. :)

There was a PPS M2, a PPQc, and....a P1.

Some of you probably saw the pics I put up on the PPQ FB group, but for those that didn't, the PPQc is...well, it's better than I expected, having not handled and dry fired one till today. I want it. My birthday is tomorrow, who's gonna help out ole Beau? :D

Nah, I'm gonna hold out for a little better price. The PPS was really nice too, that thing just melts into my hand.
Didn't handle the P1, but I absolutely adore the feel of a P38 and since, you know.

No idea on the markings of it as it was under glass. In hindsight, I ought to have taken a few (better) pics of it. The one I do have, the serial number isn't legible.

Place is also a a SIG and Glob dealer, the SIGS had my eye, the Blocks did not. :D

I'll be going back soon, though. There was also a VP9sk, and man, do I want one of those too.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
I've grown to really like my PPQc. I put rounds through just about every range visit. After the initial break-in, it's been completely reliable. It has the PPQ ergos and trigger so if those things work for you, you will enjoy shooting it.

Yes, the PPS is more concealable, but I find the PPQc more enjoyable to shoot.

If you judge the PPQc by what it is, and not what many may want it to be, you will probably find it's an excellent little gun in it's own right.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Having handled and shot the PPQsc, I just can't justify the expense for something that the P99c does so much better.

When Shoot Straight starts selling them at $ 399 I might think about it as a range toy but until that time my wallet will stay shut.

Happy Birthday and I hope the Qsc is everything you want it to be!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Gotta agree with Olsoul on this one. Why give up the decocker? P99c baby.

·
Registered
70 Posts
seems there is one p99c left on gunbroker for 369.00, as of this morning. I just picked mine up from gb at my local ffl yesterday! big brother (p99as) now has a little sister!

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Yeah, I've got a P99c, two, in fact. One's a 9mm AS, the other's a QA .40, and I wish it was 9mm, it would likely supplant my greatly loved PPS as the EDC.

I mean, while I love(d) the feel of a PPQc, it's an answer to a problem I don't have. Basically my "need to have" is simply an "I want to have", and I haven't saw ANY complaints of owners of the baby PPQ either here or on the FB group.

I'm going to get one soon, the main thing that grabbed me was "holy hell the trigger is nice". I thought my .40 PPQ had a great trigger, but the one I messed with yesterday was that much better yet.

And I STILL need to call 'em down in Fort Smith and tell 'em about 9mm that wants a new trigger bar. Keep forgetting...ughh :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts