Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man looking at a used SC in the 5000 series serial#. 2 -10 round Mags and 1-15 Round Mag. No case. For $399.

Go or no go? My hip tells me yes for EDC vs my .45 PPQ.

·
Registered
160 Posts
As with any firearm, but especially USED, make sure to do a careful and thurough, very thurough inspection of the weapon.
If it checks out, and you can afford it, grab it, that's not a bad price, if the condition is worth it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
An issue with the rather inexpensively made PPQ-SC is that it includes only two interchangeable grip pieces. Do test with both pieces to see if your trigger finger can be on the trigger where it should be. Note that any one of the four S&W M&P9 M2.0 (5", 4.25", 4", and 3.6") are available NEW for about the used price you noted. The M2.0 pistols have four interchangeable grip pieces, and are made in USA. With a simple-to-do change of sear, one can have a trigger pull that is competitive with PPQ-M2 4."

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to offer them $350 to see if they'd sell but I figure I'll let it sit a bit longer. Its been there at least 2-3 weeks. I'm planning to call Walther on Monday to ask what is the cost for another backstrap and leftie mag button.

From the Sights, I can tell its the PPQ-SC LE so if it's still there next week and the parts' price is not ridiculous I might pick it up.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes, I paid $499 for mine.

$350 would be an awesome price, should you get the 3 mags and
mag button, ect.

Reactions: gooder
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.