Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an old issue, but just picked up a very lightly used 1st gen. First Range trip yesterday; very pleased w/ performance; i.e. trigger, accuracy, and reliability. Would like to put a laser on the rails, didn't realize it was unique. Searched the forums and couldn't find anything recent. Are there any adapters avail. now ? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I looked for a good (affordable) one for a few years and stumbled upon this about 3 years ago. Red Wolf Airsoft sells a great quality copy - I bought one - does what it's supposed to do, looks good, and fits tight. Don't let the fact that it's airsoft turn you off - it's very well made.

So here's the deal. You have to follow their Red Wolf's web-page every day for a while as it seems they get them in batches. They go from out of stock for months, then in stock for a few weeks, and then out of stock. BUT they do get them - just takes a little persistence.

You can also sign up for a stock alert, but I didn't want to have to sift through my "spam" e-mail address every day that I use almost exclusively for online shopping.

Listed as:
Maruzen P99 Under Mount Rail
Product Code: MRZ-4992487990348
Price: $10.99 each

OK - with all that said:

Airsoft Guns - Buy airsoft guns online from RedWolf Airsoft

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
@FirstandLast

I've been thinking that I'd like to get another one for a project I've been thinking of.

In short, I'd like to carefully grind away (perhaps with a Dremel sandpaper cylinder) the wording that is relief printed on both sides - "Under Mount Rail, Use For P99 Full Only"

When the relief printing is gone, then then send it out to a laser engraver to add the Walther trademark to both sides, and fill that in with white paint.

That way it'll look just like the one that you posted :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts