Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a speedholster (CR speed, Safariland....)for P99?....i use my p99 for IPSC with mi Hogue SpeedHolster but i'm very interested in anyone better.............

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like to buy hogue holster for p99? are you not satisfied with hogue? and why is not good? do you suggest not to buy it?

thanks for ansver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have committed an error and excuses... the manufacturer for my holster is Fobus, so i'll buy the Holster Hogue since CR Speed and Safarilan does not have any models for P99 yet.

I hope that the wide of the trigger guard is not a problem, in that case, i will use washers to widen holster.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finish receiving my Hogue Speedholster and I have been able to verify that it works perfectly for Glock pistols, but for the Walther P99 is necessary to modify 2 things in the holster so that it works perfectly.

First it is necessary to polish the gun base support so that it has the shape of the trigger guard in order that the P99 leans perfectly in this. Second it is necessary to make an additional hole to change the position of 1 magnet in order that the fixation by these is fulfilled. After making these simple modifications, the holster I am perfect and works excellently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts