Walther Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Just don't ever click on it. The ironic thing is, WHEN and IF I'm looking to buy something, I actually already go to gun.deals. And ammoseek.

Maybe instead of the thread posts, a nice banner ad would work better for these guys.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Oh, believe me, I ain't clickin' doodly.

It's the principle of the thing. Though I do know that in these days of corporate stooges, err, sponserships and advertisers, and whatnot are nearly required, having to see NON RELEVANT ads when I click new posts, without the recourse of being able to hide such posts by ignoring spambots is a pain in the ass.

Keep in mind, admins, this is not at all directed to individual sellers. On that note, I'd MUCH rather buy a used item from someone here, rather than having stuff "force fed". Isn't it enough that we have an advertisers/vendor section, without having to have posts thrown at us?

I mean, there's people who can run forums, and then there's people who can run forums.

The fourth, fifth, and sixth post in this very thread should've been as far as this went.... :mad::eek:

·
Administrator
270 Posts
Vendors are allowed to advertise any of their products as long as they conform with site rules (No illegal materials, ect)

As Danniella noted, this was sent up and the vendor was contacted. Since Feb, their posting habits went from 10-12 a day down to 3.

What is the specific issue with the posting?

- JB

21 - 23 of 23 Posts