Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a used SP 22 with a 6" barrel. I believe it to be a M2 model. Like always, I broke my new used gun down and cleaned it. It fires fine; however, after pulling the trigger, you must use your finger to flick the trigger forward before it will fire the next round. Is this normal for this pistol? I hope not. If it is not normal, what should be done to resolve this issue? Can I fix it with a new spring or does it need to be repaired by a gun smith?

I appreciate any suggestions provided. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought this one used. Never took her that far apart. Thanks for your reply. You confirmed what I was thinkling. Folks like you willing to help are why I joined the Forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fixed Her Myself--SP 22 Trigger

:)
Be sure to report back on the resolution. Enquiring minds want to know!
First, I took her apart as if she needed a good cleaning. 2nd, I adjusted her "seer", my spelling, screw. After doing this, insert an empty magazine to ensure that its lip does not strike the head of the seer screw. I think that the stock mags have a lip that is bowed out too far.

3rd, I punched out the grip pin and then adjusted the trigger screw. After pulling the trigger for a tension test, I reassembled the pistol and tried her out. Not being satisfied, I repeated the process until she fired the way that I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts