Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an importer for police PP supers in 9x18? Kind of like SOG has the P5's. I have seen some on gunbroker, but I would rather find one that was in service.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well.....
currently there is one on Gunbroker that was in service.....
The PP Super has not been a Police issue for some time.... so most of those have been imported years ago......
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=64006806
the police stamp is next to where the triggerguard is hinged on the right side....also check on Gunsamerica........
If you want some more options, contact Lugerdoc that is also on the P38 forum were your sweet P38 is up for sale....
not to long ago he mentioned that he had a few PP Supers and extra mags.... not sure if his are in the Box or not... but I am sure he is willing to help you out.....

Oliver

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and the compliment. Actually I have talked to him since he lives in my neck of the woods. He was at our local gunshow this weekend, but he didn't bring them with him. I say another table with one for $325, but it was really beat up and alot of blueing worn off the slide. It looked like it was thrown around alot, so I passed on that one. I am going to throw my P1 for sale here as soon as I can get this forum to allow me to access that section.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Damn...
$325.... know the gunshops name and # .....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I was going to go back today, but didn't get the chance, it was in pretty bad shape, but could be good for parts I mean it was ugly. Still, it was functional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts