Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my G22 a while back, and want to get the scope that Walther USA shows on their website. It's a 3x9, rubber armored. I've searched the net and eBay with no luck. They don't indicate that you can buy it directly from Walther. Anybody know where to find one -- or the equivalent? The reason that I think I probably need the Walther scope is because any scope you mount on the G22 will presumably need long eye relief, and I assume the Walther scope is engineered that way. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Walther 2005 catalog

This will take you to the catalog of 2005.... scroll down after the Walther rifels there is the accessories.... it is listed there... call S&W (Walther) and you can order it.... the part # might be different due to they have a 2006 catalog now but haven't uploaded it

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, uncut. Am I correct in assuming that the scope has an unusually long eye relief?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I have no clue about scopes.... so I am not the one to give you answers on that... I just wanted to point you in the right direction .... I got a "Red dot" from Walther for my G22... that will stay in the box for a while as my daughter just lears to shoot and I want her to shoot with regular sights
If you don't mind paying some more for shipping as these come directly from Germany.....

here are more Walther scopes

"Rockets" from this forum just recently placed a order from that place... so you might want to shoot him a PM and see how it went....... Germany is 8 hours ahead of my (mountain) time... The American portion of this site is currently down and I am not sure if it will come back up ... also the Euro the $ is about 1 Euro = $1.20 up... but you need to check on that as it changes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts