Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey joined the forum and have a P99 AS that I purchased second hand from my local gun shop 6 years ago.
Love this pistol but it didn't come with the additional backstraps. So far I have lived with the one that came with it as I'm a pretty low maintenance kind-of-guy but now think I would like to see if I can tighten up my groups with a more dialed in feel. The one it came with seems a bit large for my hand but usable.

Anyone have a source for a set? I figure somebody must be 3D printing replacements.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks fast_dave for the quick response. I didn't see them on the website but I might have missed them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
@kelpie13

They don't have them listed on the website BUT they do carry them in all sizes and still do sell them.

In fact, I also ordered a couple of recoil springs at the same time when I found out that I didn't have to add any more money on the backstrap shipping charge.

I called them - can't recall the price BUT it was a very reasonable price - I'd remember if I was gouged ;)

Good company & people that understand the business concept of the "sale after the sale"!

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again buddy. Just ordered them out along with some springs. Always like picking up spares when I can.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My customer service experience with Walther in Fort Smith has been great. Most recently, I emailed to get a part number and price to be able to order a replacement for a cracked slide end piece for an early first generation P99. Without even getting back in touch with me, they immediately mailed a new slide end piece to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts