Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a note from one of the local self-defense/concealed weapons permit trainers in the area who is offering sonic gun cleaning at $20 a pop. He actually offers a fine service for all area shooters in that once a week, you can go to his training facility and clean your piece, getting technical advice from him and a variety of other experiences shooters in the process. The sonic cleaner is something new, however. His note reads:

"We now have the L&R Ultrasonic gun cleaner up and running; it does do the job. We offer the service for $20 per firearm. You will need to field-strip your firearm and remove the grips if so equipped. This will be available on gun-cleaning night, the first Tuesday of the month, or by appointment."

This is a new one on me. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the beast? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I've been using my wife's ultra sonic jewelery cleaner for years.... no wonder she loves the smell of Hoppes!

Regards to all ~ photo

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
There is a few people over on the PCT site that use them on the P7.... never used one for guns but did use them at my old work.... and they are wonderful if used right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts