Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a chance to take some better photo's of the Walther

This second one is a Kydex Safariland ALS paddle holster. The ALS system is designed as a security holster. It locks the gun into the holster through an ejection port lock. There is a release on the holster that falls into your grip in the natural motion as you grip the firearm to draw. The price is lower than many other holsters and the security is excellent. The primary market for Safariland is Law Enforcement and this will be a great holster for the times when I'm in plain clothes but in official capacity.

The kydex is very thin, like a Comp-Tac

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
People can say what they want about Polymer guns being ugly - but the P99 is one of the best looking guns around - polymer or metal...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
People can say what they want about Polymer guns being ugly - but the P99 is one of the best looking guns around - polymer or metal...
I concur. While I am still a fan of the Pre-04 frame style the new style has grown on me so much I like them equally as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
OK, I'll be the odd man out. I think they are ugly to look at but feel wonderful to use and since they ain't a pinup, I'll take 'em just the way they are! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts