Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gun has under 700 rounds through it. Cleaned and oiled after each visit to the range. There is also aggressive talon grips on it. I am the original owner. Comes with factory box. Let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional pictures. I am willing to hear offers as well. Shipping CONUS, ffl to ffl.
I added some better photos and I found an extra mag, so 4 mags instead of 3 with this.

Toy Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rectangle
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Automotive exterior Gun accessory

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gun has under 700 rounds through it. Cleaned and oiled after each visit to the range. There is also aggressive talon grips on it. I am the original owner. Comes with factory box. Let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional pictures. I am willing to hear offers as well. Shipping CONUS, ffl to ffl.
Email is another way to get a hold of me: [email protected] I added some better photos and I found an extra mag, so 4 mags instead of 3 with this.

View attachment 100446 View attachment 100447 View attachment 100411
Hi! Is this still available?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes, $540 and shipping is included with that. I'm flexible on payment type. I know many on here use paypal (friends and family), certified check, money order. I'm fine with any of these. I don't do Zelle because I don't know what that is. Feel free to email me with your state. I know this gun is not legal to own in states like California. Once payment is clear then I will ship the gun. Please have your ffl email me and my ffl their license. My ffl is Gunslingers in Corsica, SD. His email is: [email protected]. Do you have any questions about this PPQ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, $540 and shipping is included with that. I'm flexible on payment type. I know many on here use paypal (friends and family), certified check, money order. I'm fine with any of these. I don't do Zelle because I don't know what that is. Feel free to email me with your state. I know this gun is not legal to own in states like California. Once payment is clear then I will ship the gun. Please have your ffl email me and my ffl their license. My ffl is Gunslingers in Corsica, SD. His email is: [email protected]. My email is [email protected]. Do you have any questions about this PPQ?
Just one? don't laugh...what does the BH stand for? and I in PA so, no issues here that I am aware of.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, $540 and shipping is included with that. I'm flexible on payment type. I know many on here use paypal (friends and family), certified check, money order. I'm fine with any of these. I don't do Zelle because I don't know what that is. Feel free to email me with your state. I know this gun is not legal to own in states like California. Once payment is clear then I will ship the gun. Please have your ffl email me and my ffl their license. My ffl is Gunslingers in Corsica, SD. His email is: [email protected]. My email is [email protected]. Do you have any questions about this PPQ?
ok, my FFL is sending a copy of their license right now. I can arrange payment as soon as you like. Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I got their license. Looks good. In regards to payment, would you like to send a check?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts